Selling Over 50
With my interest in West Sonoma County homes, I came to realize that the real estate needs of the aging population need to be addressed. I first obtained special training in Senior Real Estate needs through courses required for the SRES designation.
After obtaining the SRES designation I became active in the Sebastopol Area Senior Center, where I currently serve as President.
With great help from the Senior Center, I have organized a community forum to identify the needs of seniors in our area. In this forum we identified 19 major areas of concern for seniors including aging in place, nutrition, transportation, and many other interesting topics. Under these headings we further refined areas of concern to pinpoint specific needs. The #1 topic was isolation. For more detailed information on this, please contact me.
As a Senior's Real Estate Specialist, you will be assured of the following:
- A solid comprehension of Federal laws for Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA)
- A sensitivity to 50+ issues and priorities
- The devotion to provide reputable services that win and sustain trusting client and customer relationships
- Knowledge of uses, benefits, procedures, and issues involved with Reverse Mortgages
- The understanding of how Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security impact your Real Estate decisions.
Learn more about this designation from the National Association of Realtors.